Apr 28, 2011

Sekinchan Ikan Bakar di Segambut?

Wahhh dalam 2 -3 bulan dah buka 2-3 cawangan baru.
Congrats, Sekinchan Ikan Bakar.

Last 2 days, I saw 1 branch in Kepong, when I was really stuck in my 'favorite' traffic jam. If I'm not mistaken, the Kepong branch was launched last week in Laman Rimbunan, Kepong. It's a corner shoplot nearby Bank Rakyat.

Just now when I was again get stucked in the traffic jam early in the morning, due to a heavy rain and...a mini flood in Jalan Segambut, I saw this. This one in red circle below :




Familiar, huh? The color...the logo...

What? Cannot see ehhh? Ok ok...Let's zoom it a lil' bit.



oooo...another new branch in Segambut? Hmmm 29 April 2011 - that's today.
Where is it? Taman Sri Sinar? It shoud be nearby...

Then I looked around that area and suddenly, I saw a 3 storey end shoplot on my left hand side. There you are - The Segambut's branch Sekinchan Ikan Bakar. Hmmm...Big, like the one I've tried in Sri Gombak. I should give a try, then?

Anyway, for those who never heard of this Restaurant before, it is a Seafood Restaurant, selling only grilled Seafood (the one in Sri Gombak) plus other varieties like nasi lemak. The seafood especially its fishes are freshly brought from Sekinchan. The idea of it is also coming from Sekinchan... as what stated in the website.

The first restaurant was opened in Setiawangsa, it should be its HQ. Then, the other 5 branches are in Sri Gombak, Kota Damansara, Puchong, Desa Tun Razak, Taipan USJ. This 2 new branches - Kepong and Segambut are totally a brand new branch.

More info and menu, you can simply type sekinchanikanbakar.com.

So far, i like the Sotong Bakar and its Ikan Bakar and...the Apple asam Boi.

Give a try lah.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment